Dr Ashmika Gokhul is a Specialist Paediatrician @ Life The Crompton Hospital in Pinetown and Netcare St Augustine' Hospital in Durban.
She also has admission rights at Netcare Parklands Hospital and Life Westville Hospital.
WHAT IS A PAEDIATRICIAN?
A paediatrician is a child's doctor who provides:
* preventive health and maintenance for healthy children.
* medical care for children who have short-term or long-term sickness.
Paediatricians manage the physical, mental and emotional well-being of their patients, in every stage of development.
HOW WE CAN HELP
* Well-child / Health Maintenance Examinations
Regular scheduled checkups to ensure the health of your child, immunisations, proper growth and development.
* Management of acute illness, injury, infection and other physical health problems
* Newborn Attendance and Neo-natal Care
Management of term and pre-term neonates shortly after birth at hospital
* Psychological Care
Management of behavioural, mental, emotional and psychological problems including diagnosis counselling and treatment.
Information about infant, child and adolescent and youth health, safety, nutrition and fitness needs.
* Management Of Chronic Illness
Such as HIV, diabetics, epilepsy and asthma
Partnership with other specialists to coordinate complete care
* Emergency Care
advanced neonatal/paediatric intensive care including ventilations, monitoring and supportive care
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO