The greatest joy is the birth of a baby! Since 1996 Mother and Baby Clinic has been a leader in offering superior support and guidance to expectant and new parents on their journey to parenthood.
You are welcome to visit one of our Well Baby Clinics in Olivedale, Fourways, Wilgeheuwel and Floracliffe.
We are based at 4 leading Private Hospitals in Johannesburg as well as at 2 Intercare Medical centers.
Striving to provide only the best for all our moms and babies.
We offer education and support before and after the birth of your baby, including a wide range of prenatal and parenting classes.
Speak to one of our highly respected and certified Nurses today. They are experts in helping ensure a healthy and happy baby - while helping you and your family to create a warm and supportive environment for your new family member.
"Blessed Be Childhood, which brings down something of Heaven into the midst of our rather rough earthiness"
We believe that every mother and child deserves access to professional care with love and compassion.
1. Our practices are dedicated to providing every family with quality care by assuring that each patient receives individual, personal attention.
2. We are committed to continuously educating ourselves and incorporating the best of technology to provide excellent care.
3. Our nurses are recognized for compassion, experience, knowledge and a commitment to excellence..
4. We believe in prevention of disease and promotion of healthy life-styles for all children.
5. We strive to be an efficient and cost-effective practice in meeting the needs of all members of our community.
6. We work professionally with our referring Doctors, to help them and look to them for their clinical expertise.
7. We participate in local and national immunization campaigns to increase and to maintain high immunisation coverage in our community.
1. Our vision is that each child is given the individual attention and treated with care and gentleness as if they were our very own.
2. To be the healthcare provider of choice for our patients.
3. We believe that immunisation is the most precious gift that a health care worker can give a child.
* Quality - We maintain the highest standards and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
* Innovation - We welcome change, encourage invention and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
* Teamwork - We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and fellow caregivers for the advancement of our mission.
* Service - We strive to exceed our patients' and/or fellow caregivers' expectations for comfort and convenience.
* Integrity We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
* Compassion - We demonstrate our commitment to world-class care by providing a caring and supportive environment for our patients, patients' families and fellow caregivers.
"A New Baby Is Like The Beginning Of All Things - Wonder, Hope, A Dream Of Possibilities."
Please login to view all listing details!